- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Dog biscuit maker
Pellet Diameter (mm)
Motor Power (kw)
Cutting Power (kw)
Screw Rod Diameter (mm)
1) Belt transmission between motor and gear box,reducing energy consumption.
2) Feeding,main driving device, and rotary cutting device adopt inverter to adjust the speed with more powerful drive, stable running, and low consumption.
3) Screw is made of alloy steel with long life.Segmental assembled screws are applied tomore kinds of materials and products
4) Automatic lubrication system can lower down power consumption and prolong the life.
5) Double screws feed equal materials forcibly.
6) Hanging mould and knives seat and bearing knife adjusting system can adjust the kniver exactly and swiftly.
Q1: How long is the delivery time?
A1: For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client s specific requirements, it would be 15 to 30 days.
Q2: How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
A2: 30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.
Q3: How about the documents after shipment?
A3: After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.