English

Industrial Wipes Manufacturers

This is a verified supplier can provide quality products and have passed the Business License Check.

Home > Products > fish food maker > Food Machine Meatball Machine Mini Making Small Meatball Maker
 

Food Machine Meatball Machine Mini Making Small Meatball Maker

Min.Order Quantity:
Negotiation
Price:
Negotiation
Contact Now
 

Product Description

Technical Parameter:

Product name

Fish food maker

Screw diameter

φ135mm

Capacity

800-1000kg/h

Main power

75kw

Feeding power

1.1kw

Cutting power

2.2kw

Characteristic:
1,swivel nut and screw are made of high quality mild alloy steel
2,Feeding speed can be adjust
3,Change mould can make different shape feed
4,This machine’s expanded pellet diet can float in water at least 12hours. Escherichia coli and Salmonella of raw material can be killed after the high temperature and high pressure,it can ensure of the health of the feed,and also is conducive to denaturation and starch pasting.

FAQ:
1. How long is the delivery time?
For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client's specific requirements, it would be 15-30 days.
2. How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.  
After we got the rest payment, we will ship the machine to you.
3. How about the documents after shipment?
After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.

Mini Floating Fish Feed Machine | Price of Small Fish Food

Small fish feed making machines are designed for small- & medium-scale fish farmers to make floating fish feeds at their own farms

pellet machine animal feed machine floating fish feed

Sep 23, 2017 - pellet machine animal feed machine floating fish feed machine price Fish Food Extruder

Fish food making machine Manufacturers & Suppliers, China

fish food making machine manufacturer/supplier, China fish food making machine manufacturer & factory list, find qualified Chinese fish food making machine 

fish food machine

2295 products - manual pet pellet feed processing machine/household birds fish turtles pellet food extruder machine This machine is for making pet food, like fish 

Fish Feed Making Machine - IndiaMART

Find here Fish Feed Making Machine, Floating Fish Feed Making Plant manufacturers, suppliers & exporters in India. Get contact details & address of companies 

fish food making machine

680 products - Alibaba.com offers 680 fish food making machine products. About 10% of these are Pet Food Processing Machines, 24% are Feed Processing 

Aquatic Foods Freeze Dried Meal Worm Fine Powder Siftings

NEW *** Assorted 1-lb Bags of. Freeze Dried Foods Siftings Perfect for those "Do it Yourself" Fish Food makers. Artic Krill Siftings Ingredients: 100% Krill

YUCHENGTECH Manual Birds Fishing Bait ...

Amazon.com: YUCHENGTECH Manual Birds Fishing Bait Granulator Pelleter Animal Food Maker Pet Food Pellet Mell: Home Improvement

Best Rated in Fish Food & Helpful Customer Reviews

Find the highest rated products in our Fish Food store, and read the most ... like someone ran it through a food processor already, just crumbs and powder

Floating Fish Feed Pellet Machine Price Fish Pellet Mill

floating fish feed pellet mill machine for making fish feed pellets for kinds of fishes, one is the dry method,fish feed pellet mill can make poultry fodder
 

Send Inquiry

*Email

Please Enter your Email Address

Subject

Inquiry About

Quick question
Please select FAQ

I'm very interested in your products; could you send me some detail reference information?

Please send me detail product specification, thank you!

May I be an agency of your products,and what's yourterms?

We intend to purchase this product, would you please send me the quotation and minimum order quantity?

*Message
I want to buy

For the best results, we recommend including the following details: -Self introduction -Required specifications -Inquire about price/MOQ