English

Industrial Wipes Manufacturers

This is a verified supplier can provide quality products and have passed the Business License Check.

Home > Products > pet food extruder manufacturers > Chinese Factory Dog Cat Fish Pet Pellet Food Extruder Machine Manufacturer
 

Chinese Factory Dog Cat Fish Pet Pellet Food Extruder Machine Manufacturer

Min.Order Quantity:
Negotiation
Price:
Negotiation
Contact Now
 

Product Description

Technical Parameter:

Product name

Pet food extruder manufacturers

Installed Capacity

120 kw

Power

30 kw

Capacity

160-200 kg/h

Dimension

33000x1500x2400mm

Feactures:
1. different combination screws can produce differnent products
2. various dies can produce various shapes pet food.
3. touch screen to control ,easy to operate .
4.cooling ,heating feeding flavoring system controled by touch screen
5. different extruder produce different throughout

FAQ:
Q1: How long is the delivery time?
A1: For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client s specific requirements, it would be 15 to 30 days.
Q2: How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
A2: 30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.
Q3:  How about the documents after shipment?
A3: After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.

 

Send Inquiry

*Email

Please Enter your Email Address

Subject

Inquiry About

Quick question
Please select FAQ

I'm very interested in your products; could you send me some detail reference information?

Please send me detail product specification, thank you!

May I be an agency of your products,and what's yourterms?

We intend to purchase this product, would you please send me the quotation and minimum order quantity?

*Message
I want to buy

For the best results, we recommend including the following details: -Self introduction -Required specifications -Inquire about price/MOQ